Welcome to Brooklyn College!
It’s easy to stay connected with the college no matter where you are. If you have any questions review and search BC Knowledge for Students (this website) to find answers.
- The 3 accounts you need to know at Brooklyn College
- Download the Navigate Student and BC Navigator mobile apps
- Learn how to access your official Brooklyn College email account.
- Visit the public computer labs (West End Building, the Library Café and in the main Library building).
- Connect your laptop and mobile devices to BC WiFi.
Brooklyn College offers a wide array professional advisers, counselors and peer support options to assist you:
|New Student Advisement
Download the Navigate Student mobile app to schedule appointments with academic and financial aid advisors.
|Learn more about Navigate Student
|First College Year
All first year student inquiries, academic support, and general education requirements.
|3208 Boylan Hall
|Center for Academic Advisement and Student Success – CAASS
Assistance with course selection, educational planning, petitions, waivers, academic advisement.
|207 Boylan Hall
Free peer tutoring in courses across the curriculum in a comfortable, supportive environment well-stocked with computers and reference materials for student use
|1300 Boylan Hall
|Enrollment Services Center
Central location for registration, financial aid, tuition payments, ID cards, and other enrollment questions.
|West Quad Center
Individual and group counseling, drug and alcohol counseling, housing referral.
|0203 James Hall
|Magner Career Center
Career counseling, resume review, internships, alumni mentoring, finding the right major.
|1303 James Hall