1. Home
  2. Getting Help
  3. How do I find graduate advisors for my department?

How do I find graduate advisors for my department?

Each graduate program has a faculty member who is responsible for advising graduate students and dealing with academic transactions for the program. In all departments except the School of Education, these individuals are called graduate deputies. In the School of Education, there is one graduate deputy for the department and separate program-level program heads.

The graduate deputies and program heads offer personalized academic advisement, course permissions, and approvals at the departmental level for various academic transactions. Regular consultation with the graduate deputy or program head of their programs is a key factor to a successful graduate career at Brooklyn College.

Related Articles

Need Technical Support?
Can't find the answer you're looking for?
Contact the Helpdesk