How to: Change Your Bulletin Year

Follow the steps below to declare your major, minor, or concentration.

  • Login to BC WebCentral.
  • Go to E-Services
  • Click Undergraduate/Graduate Student Transactions.
  • Click on Change a bulletin year for major/minor/concentration/general education requirement.

Read the directions and follow the prompts on the screen to submit your request.

Processing Time and Updates to DegreeWorks
After the request has been sent to the Office of the Registrar, please expect for it to be processed within a few business days.

You will receive an email confirmation to your campus email account when the request has been processed. It will take 1-3 business days for DegreeWorks to update.
Contact Us
Questions about declarations can be directed to For advisement, please see the academic department or an academic advisor for support.

Related Articles