1. Home
  2. eServices & Forms
  3. How do I request a leave of absence?

How do I request a leave of absence?

Undergraduate students in good standing (2.0 GPA or higher), who plan to miss at least two, but not more than four, consecutive regular semesters (Fall or Spring), may apply for a Leave of Absence.

Graduate students may also apply for Leave of Absence and the request will be reviewed by both the department’s Graduate Deputy and the Committee on Graduate Admissions and Standards.

Students who complete a Leave of Absence application and return before the two-year deadline will be able to, upon their return, continue to fulfill the requirements that were in effect while they were in residence and do not need to readmit to the school.

Request a Leave of Absence

To return, file a request to return from a leave of absence.

Related Articles